Terms & Conditions
1. Bundles of Flowers is an online store. ALL FLOWERS ARE FOR DELIVERY ONLY.
Prices of flowers are in Philippine Peso. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Every MOTHERS DAYS and VALENTINES DAY our flower suppliers increase their prices, in that case we also increase our prices but we will return to regular price after that covered occasions.
- Last day for feb 13 and 14 is on feb 11, 2018. all orders received after feb 11 wil be delivered on feb 15, 16, 17 & 18.
- Specific delivery time not applicable during mother's day and valentines day. we do not commit time of delivery this mother's day and valentines day.
- No deliveries outside metro manila on mother's day and valentine's day.
- Cut off period will apply during mother's day and valentine's day.
2. Flower arrangement posted in our website are for delivery within Philippines only.
Flower arrangements posted here in our website are not available for Nationwide and International Deliveries. We delivered nationwide and worldwide through international florist associations, TELEFLORA.
3. Sender must provide accurate and complete delivery information . Contact number is required. We will call the sender or the recipient to verify the correct address if we think it is needed to prevent the delay and non delivery.
If recipient is not present or no one else is able to receive the flowers upon delivery and no response from text or call, maximum time of waiting is 30 minutes. Sender or customer will also notify. If still no one can receive the flowers at given waiting time, flowers will be returned at our store. We will contact the sender or customer for schedule of re-delivery. Please be advised that re-delivery fee or re-route fee will apply. Amount of fee depends on delivery address and applicable within Metro Manila only. Please be reminded, we can not guarantee that flowers will be as fresh as they were on first attempt of delivery.
If re-route delivery by sender’s request an additional delivery charge will apply.
4. Orders will be confirmed only once full payment received. If requested, sender will be notified after delivery of flowers to recipient.
5. Cancellation Policy – NO CANCELLATION a day before the desired delivery date. Email us at email@example.com for the request of cancellation 1-2 days before the desired delivery date. For any changes or special request contact us immediately. Strictly we do not accept cancellation of order once the flowers have been arranged or delivered. Cancellation of order due to not covered area of delivery (example provincial or outside metro manila) without notifying us first or any reason of customer for request of cancellation, customer will only get 80% refund from the total amount paid, 20% serve as transaction fee. Refund will be done within 7-12 working days
6. Refund Policy - NO RETURN, NO REFUND for product quality problem if the delivery address given by the sender is incorrect, re-route delivery address by sender’s request, not being present or no one else can receive the flowers in behalf of the recipient at the delivery address and improper handling of flowers by the recipient. Please understand that our product is perishable, to avoid these incidents please provide accurate delivery details. We replace flower delivery without charge if it is company’s fault such as incorrect delivery item, wilted or damaged flowers due to mishandled of delivery. However, complaints will be entertained within 48 hours only from the time of delivery. Replacement of flower delivery will be done 2-3 days after date of complaint with a valid reason.
7. Refusal of flower delivery by the recipient is still considered as delivered.
8. BUNDLES OF FLOWERS will not liable for delays or non-delivery due to natural disasters, acts of God and other reasons beyond our control.
9. Flower arrangements posted in our website may vary. Colors of flowers, kinds of vases & shapes/designs of balloons may not always be available or meet our customer’s quality standards. In that case, substitutions may occur with an equal or higher value to deliver the flowers on time.
10. We replace flower delivery without charge if it is company’s fault. However, complaints will be entertain within 48 hours only from the time of delivery.
11. REGULAR Delivery Schedule: First Come, First Served.
Home Deliveries: (Philippine time) 8:00AM to 7:00PM (Monday - Sunday)
Office Deliveries: (Philippine Time) 9:00AM to 5:00PM (Monday - Saturday)
Order received after 12:00 noon Philippine time for same day delivery will be processed / delivered on the following day. Or you need to call us at telephone numbers (632) 775-2382 / 775-4202 / 881-6731 / 579-3073 if it is available for same day delivery.
12. REQUEST LATE NIGHT DELIVERY (8PM -10PM) - Additional P500 First Come, First Served.