• Keep your flowers in a cool place and away from extreme temperature.
• Remove leaves that will be below the waterline.
• If your flower arrangement came in plastic. Remove this as soon as possible.
• Re-cut the flower stems by removing one to two inches with a sharp knife.
• You can transfer your flower arrangement in a flower vase to have long lasting life.
• Please avoid placing your flower arrangement in the areas with full sun where the flower will be overheated.
How to keep the flowers fresh? Here are the tips;
• Place your flower in a flower vase and keep it filled with good quality of water. The flower will live longer when they always drink. Flowers is the same as person, they can’t live without water.
• If your flowers placed in a container with foam. Please add fresh water every day.
• Remove wilting leaves and stems from fresh flower arrangement to avoid infecting other flowers.
• Cut stems and remove foliage. Always use a sharp knife or clippers rather than scissors as this will avoid crushing the stem and therefore the vascular system. Try using a soft, but impenetrable glove for the removal of rose thorns and foliage.
How to take care the fresh cut flowers? So, they’ll last
• Daily checkup for flowers – Keep the vase, container, or foam with fresh water to promote long lasting flowers.
• Give flower a trim or re-cut their stem – Every other day, remove flower from the container or foam and re-cut the stems. Remove at least 2 inch. From the bottom of stem and be sure to cut the stem at the angle to allow flower the best chance to take up water.
• Clean flower vase and place clean water – Be sure to clean vase before refilling it with water.
• Display in the right spot and don’t place in the areas where the full sun directed – Most flowers prefer temperatures between 65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit and best displayed away from direct sunlight or heat. And then, avoid placing fresh flowers near ripening fruits, which releases tiny amount of ethylene gas that can age them prematurely.